Work with us
Nottinghamshire Women’s Aid Limited is a specialist commissioned domestic abuse support provider. We deliver high quality free support to women, children, young people and teenagers through North Nottinghamshire.
Nottinghamshire Women’s Aid Limited works due to many roles.
When we have an employment opportunity, we will put it on our social media and on this page, see below.
We will set up a recruitment drive, these will be advertised here and on social media, these are organised through Eventbrite.
The recruitment drive means you can:
Come and meet NWAL senior managers who will;
- Brief you on the amazing job opportunities and ethos of Nottinghamshire Womens Aid.
- Provide you with a one to one session to support you to progress to the next step, this could be interview, or possible volunteer opportunities with us.
- You do not have to fill in application form, you just have to come to this event.
Criteria for this event
We are looking for women who are interested in
- Supporting survivors of domestic abuse within our ethos.
- Have a basic understanding and awareness of domestic abuse
- Not been in NWAL / domestic abuse support services for at least 2 years
- Able to work across North Nottinghamshire, Bassetlaw, Mansfield and Newark and Sherwood.
Want to come to the recruitment drive? Click here to find out more
Female Finance and Admin Worker
permanent This is a women only post and is exempt under schedule 9 part 1 of the Equality Act 2010. Hours 21 hours per week over 3 days, Wednesday 12 to 5pm, Thurs and Friday 9am to 5pm (including very occasional evening work and where necessary, weekend work) Salary £21,587 pro rata for part time […]
Female Maternity Independent Domestic Violence Advocate Job duration subject to funding confirmed till 2025 Hours 32 hours to cover a core service which is flexible to varying health settings schedules i.e. midwives clinic, unplanned pregnancy advisory service may require evening or weekend work. This is a women only post and is exempt under schedule 9 […]
Refuge Support Worker -temporary 21 hours
Temporary – maternity cover for one year July 2023 – June 2024 This is a women only post and is exempt under schedule 9 part 1 of the Equality Act 2010. Hours 21 hours per week flexibly over seven days. The Refuge runs on a rota basis covering Monday to Friday 9 am –7pm, Saturday […]
Join us and help women and children break free of domestic abuse
Find out quickly where to get help and improve your situation
Need to refer someone?
Fill in this form
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAILING LIST
Receive monthly updates on our work